Let's go Let's go I've waited 3 whole month's for school to start, I don't want a picture I just don't want to be late! Let's Go, We finally made it ya, let's walk faster I can't be late, Yes Mom I remember my lunch number, I know where to me meet after school, I WILL BE FINE MOM, QUIT CRYING I"M IN 2nd GRADE I'M FINE. So today I dropped my little girl of to school.
3 comments:
That's freakin hilarious, Janet! Little excited, was she?
Ha ha ha! She's so independent! lol
How'd she end up liking it?
How many outfits did she try on before choosing "the one" for the first day of school? I still have clothes all over, since my girls are so good about putting them away!! She looks so cute by the way..and wait until your first starts JR HIGH...man im old...BOO HOO
Post a Comment