Monday, November 10, 2008

We did it!

So we are under contract! they accepted our offer and we have 2 1/2 weeks to move, ya I know thats not long at all, and I have tons of stuff to sale, move or ditch so if you are in need of baby things from swing, bouncer clothes tons of clothes and shoes let me know because I'm going to sell them and I will let my friends go thru them first so let me now.

7 comments:

Neika Boulter said...

YAHOO! Chris just barely called us to tell us the good news! We are so excited for you, and wish you luck finding another beautiful place to call home!

Kristine said...

Congrats! Let me know what you need help with.

Brandee Lloyd said...

That is awesome!! Good luck and let me know if I can take your girls so you can pack.

Peggy Eddleman said...

Congratulations! We're willing to help as much as you can stand it. ;-)

dwstick said...

Well congrats, I guess. =0(
Still wish you were staying, but I understand. *snif snif*
And send the girls over if you need.

Donita said...

You changed your background again-it's cute! Even though we are sad to see you leave, we're excited for your new beginning! Thank goodness you're not to far away so we can visit! Let us know when you need help...or the truck!
Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma & Grandma Boulter

Christy Hair said...

You can't move! But um... baby things, count me in! Do you have a high chair? I'm happy to buy some stuff from you!