
Most people usually have a great story to post about, but I don't I just like the picture, and wanted to share, my Mom and Dad came out to visit us again, (yes we love visitor's) we had taken the kids for a walk and was looking for some cool picture places I could take some of the girl's and found ton's, to bad I like taken pictures of them more than they like it... Oh I know you want to see the Pink Dinosaur..
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys are so happy! So just one question...... If you don't come visit us...... does that mean you don't love us???? Just kidding! I know Wyoming isn't your favorite place. We can't wait to come see you guys sometime!
OH cute picture...dang Janet I miss ya. We will have to take a family road trip and come out that way and see the pink dinosaur..and you guys of course. Tell the girlies hello and punch Chris in the arm for me! hehe
That is a way cute pic! you look really good in it. I like your hair! The girls are beautiful as usual! I'll be coming out soon!
Hey Janet- Maybe the dinosaur museam will be more fun with kids- Hope all is well and we miss you!!
Post a Comment