Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary


March 24, 2000 we were married in my parent's church in Lindon, that morning we had a family breakfast at Shoney's in Provo with Chris's family and mine, I was just remembered that the brother's and sister's stood up and said something they remember about us when we were younger we had a lot of fun and good memories that day, we went home to get ready for the ceremony that afternoon at my parents church, a family friend did my hair and off we went. Chris had never seen my dress and that's what I wanted, I was so excited to see his reaction with me all dressed up, my dad and I headed up the isle and I realized I forgot to grab my flower's, which was fine I kept going, but after the ceremony someone had said Janet had a look on your face when you walked up the isle we thought she was going to run, No I just forgot my flower's. We had so much fun that day, after the reception that night we left for the Honeymoon, we stayed in American fork in a hotel then Saturday headed to Anniversary inn, and the story Begin's Happy 9 year Anniversary Chris...

8 comments:

Tari said...

happy anniversery!!!

Neika Boulter said...

Oh YA happy anniversary guys! I remember that about the flowers! And I remember going to your sealing one year later with Kylie on the way! Wow time flies..... Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Ryan and Megan said...

WOW!! We are getting old- congratulations on Nine years. We need to plan a trip- We Miss you guys-

Ronda said...

Happy Anniversasry, time goes by fast doesn't it?

Christy Hair said...

Happy to ya!! We will be here the 11, so if you want to come down for pictures let me know!!

photo 101 said...

Congrats! I remember that day so well! The day Chris Stole you away from me and left me the last kid at home! lol, j/k. Your sealing a year to the day later was awesome too! Love you guys! By the way, did you get my Text? I sent it to you and Chris on Tuesday. :)

Kristine said...

Oops! That last post was mine - I was signed in under my homework account.

Julie said...

I love the picture of you two. You guys are so happy together, keep up the good marriage. It's so worth the effort.