Monday, August 17, 2009

The deer of his life

Chris got his book cliff tag this year, Limited entry and killed one this last weekend, he was so excited you can see him gleam ear to ear, I'm sure glad he killed one, he has waited 8yrs for this tag,

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Tell him congrats! That is so awesome-- especially to have gotten it so quickly. It's HUGE!

Tiffany said...

Way to go! Where are you going to hang this one?

Ryan and Megan said...

Good Job Chris!! I'm excited Janet doesn't have to be a deer hunt widow for the rest of the year.

Neika Boulter said...

TOO AWESOME! Casey showed me all the pictures and they were really neat. Of course he is SMILING SO BIG in every one!

Ronda said...

way to go Chris, I am sure my husband is jealous.

Julie said...

Tell Chris congratulation! I am so happy for him. He is getting good with that Bow. This looks like just the one he was looking for. He got it so quickly. Don't you just love the "Man against Nature" shots. Good picture and good article. Thanks for sharing in your joy.