Friday, November 27, 2009

The Start of a New Holiday!!

There is no other way to start the Holiday season off than to go to the light parade and freeze your butt off! a lot of company's and Employees spend a lot of time to make there float, vehicle, and other rides took great, for some odd reason I am in the back again, we keep getting coached into it but the kids love it, we had a lot of fun, we should of stayed for the rest of the night activities but we were to cold,
I like how they changed the sign to say WE!

6 comments:

Peggy said...

What a cool tradition your city has! (Heavy on the "cool," if you know what I mean.)

Peggy said...

P.S. I love the new look of your blog!

Julie said...

I love how you keep us up to date on your happenings. I just love your city, they do so many fun things for the community. We have a boring city.

Kristine said...

That's cool!

Chris and McKell said...

That sounds like so much fun! But it does sound really cold too!

Chris and McKell said...

You guys have to come to the Party It won't be the same without you!!