I am so sick of the cold the freezing weather, I am trying to be positive about the weather I even changed my blog to valentine just hoping to make January go faster, anyways just to let you know I live in Utah and can't stand to be that cold.. Ahhhh
5 comments:
Vernal is so darn cold too! I don't think you would hate it as bad if you lived next door to me. In fact, that would be totally cool if you lived next door to me! :)
Yeah! What were you thinking, moving to Vernal (a.k.a. the city where they make the kids go out to recess unless its below negative 5 degrees!!!) if you hate the cold? It's like Siberia there. You should come back to sunny Utah Valley. You can wear shorts here. :)
haha girls, I love Vernal I am just sick of it being so darn cold, I want spring, fall or summer
Ack... and you know winter is going to last thru May probably! LOL... just cause we'd love to see it go! :)
I know you would think that you lived in Alaska or the North Pole. Maybe you should start helping Santa Claus next door with his Christmas lists.
Post a Comment