
This is our family's favorite outside activity, we just bought Emily her first gas 4-wheeler this last week, they played for hrs outside and switched 4-wheelers back and fourth, Emily's is a 90cc and Kylie's is a 110cc, Emily is doing pretty good buy herself, we enjoy riding 4-wheeler's as a family, this year all 4 of us have one to ride, I can't wait to go to the hills and ride as a family.
6 comments:
"The new Wheeler" --- Hahahahaha! You funny.
Looks like tons of fun!!
I liked your title too! Em & Ky look like naturals. You can tell they know what they are doing! That's even cooler you do it as a family. Chris is a good Dad too. :)
awesome. I love this.
How fun! My kind of Girls!
awesome!! they look so cute!
I can't show this post to Karden- He still talks about the "Real" 4 wheeler that was kid sized at your house. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment