Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Really 4th grade!!

WOW!! that's all I can say, I cannot believe she is in 4Th grade it honestly seems like she was just a little baby, I was just thinking about remembering adding up when Emily would go to school and that Kylie would be in 4Th grade and thinking how far apart they are in age, but they play so good together it doesn't make a difference to how old she is. She has changed allot this summer she has just plain GROWN UP!!

I look at these pictures and want to cry!! she is almost as tall as me we can almost fit in the same shoe, she is so responsible. But I did not cry today maybe because she had to ride the bus so I didn't have that few moments to think about dropping her off, she told me not to cry until the bus had passed the house.
But there is something she doesn't know I went to the school after she got there to make sure she made it there, she doesn't know that and that will be our little secret..

4 comments:

Kristine said...

She looks GORGEOUS! What a doll! I can't believe she is that old. I always think about Drew and I's relationship when I think of how old she is. We were dating a month when she was born. She's Drew's first niece born since he entered the family. We went to her blessing out there together, and she's the first baby he ever held (He was a chicken to hold babies until Rie came along). Infact, Emily was the 2nd baby he ever held. I think he's got a special spot in his heart for her. We all do, of course, but especially her for him.

Peggy said...

I'll keep your secret.

Holy cow! She does look old! Crazy. I can't believe she's in fourth grade. That's the age I work with at school. I can't believe how tall she is! She's going to pass you before you know it. Which I find handy whenever I want to reach things high on the shelf.

Scotty and Ky said...

She is so pretty! You are going to have to fight the boys off of her!:) haha Hope she had a wonderful first day of school.

Julie said...

She is starting to get that refinement they get, but I think she is getting it a little early, they start to get ready for Young Women's and before you know it she will be there (In just 2 1/2 years)