
Emily turned 6 today!! I adventured out to make her a 6 cake it was fun and super easy, plus the smile and reaction was well worth it.. I bought her a new outfit for her Birthday and she thought she was pretty hot today.

she is dancing while she was talking to my Mom on speaker, she was so excited to turn 6, but who
wouldn't be.


Six things I love about Emily....
1. She is sweet, she loves everyone
2.she is a simple kid my friend asked Emily what she wants for her birthday she told her pink
scissors.
3. she is a happy kid
4. she is a smart kid
5. she loves adventure's she is super active.
6. she is just so cute.
3 comments:
She is so cute! And she looks fantastic in her new birthday outfit. I'm excited we'll be able to see her soon!
good job on your cake! Your girls sure are growing up fast! I don't want to think about how old Haley will be when Meg starts school!!
Jan, I am just so proud of you for making that cake. Emily was so excited to be six and I don't blame her. The picture on her knees in the living room she looks so much older. At first look I thought she was Kylie. I like how you put 6 things that you like about Em, that will be good for her to look at as she grows up.
Post a Comment