Sunday, March 20, 2011

I love this man!


Chris is a great Dad, Husband,I admire his thoughtfulness, he does a lot for us as a family, he works some very long hours some day's so we can have the things we need/want. He spends a lot of time with the kids and I am grateful for that and the kids wanting him to spend the time with him too, he is a tinker some day's it drives me CrAzY!!! but I can say what he does it is 100% he can fix anything sometimes he asks me for advise on fixing things and I act like i now and tell him his idea will work because inside my head I know he will figure it out. Chris does a lot for me too, sometimes I take for granite what he does, like mopping taking care of the vehicles, and helping around the house. Sometimes when my friends complain about there husband not helping I always get to brag about mine and reminds me I am thankful for him. Chris is finally OK with me and the crazy couponing sometimes he would give me crap but after a few trips and seeing the total savings he said he would never give me crap for it and enjoying my deals and how much I saved. Chris is a great Husband he supports me and loves the kids and I.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

What a sweetheart he is. And almost 11 years for you guys! That's awesome. I'm glad you married him too!

Ryan and Megan said...

AHHH!That was sweet!! I agree, Chris is pretty good.

Peggy said...

Chris is pretty darn great! I loved this post.