Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Check me out!!

I suck at blogging lately I am not even current on things that has happening lately, we have been so busy doing stuff with the kids, camping, playing, swimming, parks, summer school, bike riding I haven't even had time to sit and do nothing and the reason is..........
"MY KIDS PLAY SPORTS THERE FOR I HAVE NO LIFE"
ha ha I saw that sticker on a ladies car and had to laugh because both girls are playing softball and it takes up about 5 nights a week for 5pm to dark... but they love it so that's all that matters...

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Haha! That statement does totally fit you. You guys are great parents to support them so well!

Peggy said...

Wow! That's a ton of time! Glad they love it so much. And I love the new look of your blog!

Tiffany said...

I am so glad they are having so much fun! I am hoping to get Chloe into gymnastics soon but at least I only have one to get places...I can't imagine two! You ROCK!!!

Julie said...

Jan, you are just awesome.