Monday, July 18, 2011

"Family" hobbies

Before
After
We sold my 4 wheeler a few weeks ago I hated it, So we bought me a new one, we searched for days looking for one I would like, we finally found one, Chris can always spot a good deal and usually gets it for a good deal, sometimes we get them and they need some work but usually Chris gets them for a screaming deal and we make it nice. And if you know Chris he is a TINKER bad I have decided he needs a outside project all the time but thank goodness for his OCD we never have junk laying around unfinished, but we spent some time on this wheeler to make it nicer for me to ride and I love it, and so do the kids in fact Kylie ask if I wanted hers (not) and Emily is perfect with hers for know. Thanks Chris!!!

3 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

SO nice that he's a tinker! That's gold, I tell you. Your new 4 wheeler looks fabulous! I hope you love it!

Julie said...

That is a good looking four wheeler. We will have to go for a ride when we come out

Julie said...

Jan, you haven't written anything for a long time?