


Emily turns 7 today, she has grown up so much, she has her own personality for sure, I think one of my favorite things about her is her will power, if that's the correct word, she has a very strong personality she wants what she wants and that's it, we have struggles over the years sometimes with that, but that's her, she is super friendly I never worry about her making friends, if she doesn't like what you said or do to her she will let you know with out a doubt. She is a loyal friend, I love that kids call all day for her and she runs outside to talk on the phone because its a "boy" and sometimes Chris and I secretly listen from the window to hear her and we laugh so hard at the conversation, She loves her sister (Em calls her sissy) I am a little nervous for next year when Kylie is in middle school Emily realize on Kylie a lot and I think it is cute. Emily is a daddy's girl for sure sometimes I tell Chris you have something on the back of your pants and he always says I know she hasn't left me. She LOVES to ride 4 wheelers, softball and just playing with her friends, I love when she goes to a neighbors house to play and will come back home for a sec just to say hi Mom I love you, and by sometimes its probably 10 time those few hours of playing. We love her so much and are super thankful she is our daughter.
1 comment:
Happy birthday to Emily! She is such a fireball! I love her to pieces.
Post a Comment