Friday, April 27, 2012

12Year Anniversary

This year Chris and I left the state!!!! yup been a long time coming, The girls went to my parents house for the weekend, and Chris and I headed to St.George my Aunt and Uncle have a vacation home there, we went shopping, and did some rock climbing and have so much fun climbing all over the place and see all the cool detail in the rocks and cliffs it was a blast, then that night we headed to VEGAS!!
 I wanted to go see Pawn Stars so bad, I could tell I was overly excited cause Chris is still laughing at me, I wish I had my camera, I took plenty with my phone (I will have to figure out how to down load those) it was Awesome!!! we also went to see Ricks Restoration but missed it by a few minutes, we then left the strip/Vegas area and went to Dinner and I cant remember the name of the place but it was from a different country I had to idea what to order we asked for some opion but it was super good.  Then we head to Fremont street and walked the strip and had allot of fun checking out all the "talent" Vegas has to offer we had allot of fun and laughed allot, we stayed there for along time enjoying everything we got the girls some cool stuff from Vegas! and don't worry I did get a Pawn Star shirt!!!  It was nice to get the kids and they also had a blast with there cousins and grandparents, Its good to know there always in good hands when were gone.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Awesome! Happy Anniversary again!!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! I am a little jealous of the Pawn Stars visit though!

Peggy Eddleman said...

I'm glad you had so much fun!! And there's not much better than being able to go have fun, and knowing that your kids are having fun, too.