Monday, November 24, 2008
We've Moved
We are officially out of the house, we actually have until Thursday or Friday to be out but with the holiday's this week we got out a little early to spend the time with family instead of moving that day, me and the kids are at my Mom's until Friday and I work until Wednesdy at Checker, all of our things are in our house in Vernal (pictures coming as soon as I can use my computer) We are sad we sold our home but we are excited to start a new chapter in Vernal, Chris loves his job witch is a HUGE relieve and it's nice to have a happy MAN. Kylie is getting excited when I told her she could ride her 4wheeler all over the place the neighbor hood since we live in a farming community, she's a little nervous about school but we all now she talk's alot so she well be fine. Emily is excited, and for me I start back to Checker on December 8th a few days a week while Kylie is at school, and I think the thing that sealed the deal we got a cat for the kids. Don't forget me I loved our ward and made tons of friends and had tons of fun at bunko.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Janet! I'm so bummed to see you move! I think you guys will like Vernal though. (especially since you have a 4-wheeler!) Anyway, we won't forget ya, you don't forget us either! And when we need a sub for Bunco...
I can't believe your gone. We tried to come visit you on Tuesday, but no one was there darnit. I hope everything works out for you guys.
I miss you guys already! I'm excited for you though. Can't wait to come visit!
Post a Comment