Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas can't be that far away



Tis the night before christmas and all thru the house there were two girls sterring thru the house looking to see what would be under the tree for christmas, since we all now one little girl cant wait so that means nothing under the tree until Santa comes, why mom dont we have any presents under our tree asked the girl, and Mom said because you dont quit asking questions and you drive us all crazy until we give in and let you open one, Mom told the little girl Santa's coming soon you better be good. So tonight we went with some friends to a Christmas party and guess what Santa was there and had a present for all the kids,

5 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

the kiddos look so cute!! I understand the feeling we have zero presents under the tree for the very reason that one little girl would tear into them, probally with the urging of one little boy. Are you coming up for Christmas?

Chris and McKell said...

Hey I am so glad you found me!!! Thanks alot she's really fun we think that we will keep her. Chris told me you called I just didnt find the time to call you back yesterday sorry I will give you a call soon see ya McKell

.:emily:. said...

Your girls are so cute!
Preslee misses seeing them at Tammy's!
Hope all is well

Ronda said...

I know exactly what it's like. Emily can't wait for christmas and Aubrey can't wait to go to Grandma's on Christmas Day.

Peggy Eddleman said...

Emily is going to be wide awake at about 5:00 am Christmas morning, isn't she? Have fun!!