Thursday, December 25, 2008
My kids are getting older
This year was fun, I decided Kylie was getting to understand what Christmas was all about, Christmas eve I put the kids to bed on time, told them to be good Santa was coming, at 10pm I checked on the kids Kylie could'nt go to sleep she was too excited, at 6am they were awake Chris had only been to sleep for 3hrs (he got called out) and I wasent getting up that early either, I told the kids they could wake up at 7:30 to open presents, at 8:12 they came and got us, Kylie told us she had been awake since 4:12am wow, Chris and I laughed and thought she really must of because she remembered the time, it seems every year we buy to much and the kids love the simple things like Emily's doll that pee's and Kylie's Little pet shop bear, but most of all we loved the wii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe your kids need to come to my house for christmas, we were up at 5...im still trying to catch up on sleep since the night of christmas Mason was sick..grrr
I'm glad you all had such a fun christmas. The wii is the BEST family gift ever!! have fun, hope to see you all soon.
It's amazing how much you buy and then realize that you really didn't have to. We love our Wii too.
Janet,
This is just pay back from when you were a child. You would be so excited you would have a hard time getting to sleep and staying there too. You guys always wanted to get in the middle of the night and open up your presents. You would say " let us get up and open up the presents and then you and Dad can go back to bed." like that would work! But I remember doing that when I was a kid too.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment