Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Check out these Cool picture's




We had our family Picture's done a few weeks ago from Cheapshots photography just click on her button on the side of my blog to get more details, she was awesome we had a lot of fun and it was relaxing, I didn't fell like we were at kiddie kandids in a hurry because there was a lot of people waiting, the kids were happy and pretty easy, we all know how Emily loves Pictures but she did good. So call her she has good deals and you get awesome picture's. Thanks Christy

4 comments:

Brandee Lloyd said...

I love your pictures. Christie does such a good job.

Christy Hair said...

Thanks Janet! It was tons of fun!! Chris was WAY too funny. I love that picture where he is racing Kylee!

Ryan and Megan said...

So cute!! Love the one of the whole family standing up.

Tiffany said...

Those are too cute!! Can't wait to see you in a couple days!