
We finally made it to the museum I wanted to go when the weather was good and we could walked outside, we have a new museum hear and it seams they carried some animals from the old museum to hear, the girls thought this place was cool.

they have a movie about were all the dinosaurs come from, now Kylie wants to go up the canyon to look for fossils.

this museum was fun, a lot funner when you have kid's.
6 comments:
The girlies look so cute in their matching clothes. Can't wait to come down and see for myself if the dinosaur museam is really more fun with kids. :)_
Oh that looks like so much fun! Can't wait to come see you in a few weeks! It'll be so great!
You know, I've been there as an adult, with and without kids. But seeing those pictures totally took me back to going there as a child!! I have flashbacks of Allen looking into the nostrils of the Wooly Mammoth. Hehehe. Good times, good times. Maybe we'll have to talk you into going again with us when we come to visit. :)
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to come out there!
Fun, we went to the museum when we lived in Roosevelt.
That looks like tons of fun. We took the kids to the one in Price and they didn't have very much stuff that one looks tons better.
Post a Comment