Jan,They are so cute, I like them too.
So cute! I wish I had someone who would let me stick one in their hair! *sigh* I added your button to my blog. Thanks for including the html! That made it nice and easy.Oh, and I love the new look of both of your blogs! Maybe I'll have to change mine...
These are so cute-I need to get some of these for sure!!! Call Me so we can know what weekends chris is off :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jan,
They are so cute, I like them too.
So cute! I wish I had someone who would let me stick one in their hair! *sigh*
I added your button to my blog. Thanks for including the html! That made it nice and easy.
Oh, and I love the new look of both of your blogs! Maybe I'll have to change mine...
These are so cute-I need to get some of these for sure!!! Call Me so we can know what weekends chris is off :)
Post a Comment