Friday, July 3, 2009

Got Beach??







We have the coolest beach about 10 minutes from our house, we went with Lani, Becky and Kim and the kids, we were there for a few minutes before the rain came and most of the Mom's and some kids came under the pavilion and we all laughed so hard at each other about the rain, it finally quit and the sun was back out, the kids had so much fun with each other, I think we just made this a weekly adventure with all the kids.

4 comments:

Neika Boulter said...

looks like fun! Is that water clean though? I'm afraid of water!

Peggy said...

So cool! I can't wait to go there with you when we come visit.

Julie said...

Jan, what a fun activity for you and your family. You have so much fun living there. I love your pictures

Kristine said...

That looks like a cool place! Next time we come out you'll have to take us there!