Today in celebration of the 24Th we took a little road trip to this town called Dinosaur, Col. it is about 30 minutes from Vernal and now my kids can say they been to Colorado, Chris and I had been there about 9yrs ago for dinner and wanted to check out this old old older than dinosaur town, it was quit cool, quit old but has some cool things,we had a picnic at the park, (but it was brand new) then went around the town to see it, that lasted about 5 minutes, Emily asked if anyone still lives there Chris & I laughed very much so. Go figure Dinosaur Col. = Dinosaur

This is them inside the park up at the top of the play land

after lunch we stopped at Bedrock depot and had homemade Ice cream, it cost $9.50 for 4 ice cream cones WOW there 2 small and 2 adults. Small town =tourist=$$$$

And as a thing we always did when entered and left a state we always lake pictures to remember where we have been. Quit a fun day

I think Utah needs a new sign :)
2 comments:
What a cool trip! I love that the town's name is Dinosaur. How appropriate! Nice pictures. Glad you had a fun Pioneer Day!
Oh, and I LOVE the new look of your blog
What a fun thing to do on Pioneer Day. I love your blog posts; they are so fun to read. I love your pictures too. You are right Utah does need a new sign. I love your blog.
Post a Comment