
Today was Kylie's first day of school, she had a lot of mixed emotions about School this year, we had found out on the last day of School who the teacher's were for next year and none of her friends were in her class, I had explained to Ky about making some new friends and her old friends were still there for recess time as well, we had requested a teacher and she loves her class I think this year will be better than last, she is down the big kid hall, which is also the big kid play ground, she was pretty happy and the end of school which is a big relief, one day I wont cry when I drop her off.
7 comments:
Yeah, and on that day, you'll have Emily going to school, and you can cry about dropping her off for the first day. :)
She is such a cute girl! I can't believe how old she is getting. When I called her the other day, I accidentally said 2nd grade! She wasn't too pleased with me... :)
TOo cute! ya just wait til EM goes, then you'll be a bigger sap! I cried for haley but got worse with Kinley!
Yeah that would be fun! Thanks for the offer I will let you know if we need to stay or not We have some friends out there to so I will let you know. We should definitely visit you though for sure! We are going to be coming out Friday the 12 of September
I just got a call from Sandy and she said she was in Labor with he baby so I guess our pictures are not going to be on the 12th so I will let you know when we are going to be getting them done and we can meet up! Sorry dang it babies don't wait I guess!
Its always exciting to start a new day of school. What a cutie.
Cute Picture of a cute girl! Third grade and in the big kid hall, can you believe it? Kyle has a sweet personality and so loving. I bet she will always do well in school and won't be in much trouble, she like to do what is right.
Post a Comment