
I have this little girl, she as sweet as they get, she gives you as many kisses as you ask, she makes you laugh, she makes you wonder, whats next? she's a run for your money, she
challenges you to see what's next, she's friendly, she makes friends everywhere, everyone knows where we live there no
secert to this little girl. She tells you what she thinks of you, in my mind she's a open book, but you better be careful she is full of
surprises. I have learned with Emily when she finally brakes down and goes to sleep, pull off her
covers's check under her pillow you never know what this child had hid under the covers, from
Lego's under her pillow, crayons, flashlights, books stacked high, Kylie's favorite toys (hum ) sometimes she finally breaks down and falls asleep at the other end of the bed, it seems to me I am always picking her up moving her to the pillow and once again cleaning toys out of her bed and under the pillows, I laugh so hard to wonder what is she thinking?
I'm not sure and
I'm not sure she knows. I just give her a big kiss and close her door.
3 comments:
She is a cutie! I loved reading that about her.
Oh! That is so sweet! I just love that girl! Thank you for sharing!
Janet way to go, I loved this article or post, you did a wonderful job writing it. It was just fun to read it, I laughed and laughed and then was so proud of you for writing it. You sound like a writer. Emily is so cute.
Post a Comment