

Today this little baby turned into not so much a baby but a little girl, she's 5, Chris called me today and said I guess she's to old to call his baby! Emily is such a fun kid to have in our family, she is always happy, kissable, she is very thoughtful of everyone, she told me the other day that I got as many kisses that I wanted, but Chris had to pay her 6 bucks per kiss, not sure where 6 bucks came but it was worth the try, and made us all laugh, she is excited for kindergarten to start, she loves her preschool class and today it was at our house so I had all the kids make there cupcakes and decorate them, as I took the picture I laughed at these cute little kids and there personality's they have and how each one is different. Happy Birthday Emmy
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily!! We Can't wait to see you!
I love the crown! And those cupcakes really have a lot of personality, too.
Tell her we all said happy birthday! I can't believe she is so big. What a cutie.
Happy Birthday Emily!!!
I love that girl! Happy b-day Em-dog!
Post a Comment