Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fire station

Today we went to the fire station for preschool field trip, the kids loved it, the fire chief was down on the ground teaching the kids about fire and safety on there level, the kids were so excited to ride in the fire truck, they even told the kids they could go down the pole but they were so nervous, but good thing for one of the Moms that showed the kids how its done. :) He showed them everything that goes on the truck and how they dress up, it was quit interesting I don't think I have every seem that much info on the fire trucks before. What a fun day..

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun!

Julie said...

Janet, the pictures are great. You are getting really good with that camera of yours. That Emily is so cute and she always looks so excited and interested about everything. What a fun little girl she is. Preschool is so good for kids. Did I mention that I love your blog.