Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ist day of Preschool



Today is Emily's first day of preschool, this little chick has waited months years just to be like her big sister, there was none excitement at all cant you see, she was dancing off the porch on the way to the truck, and as we all know Emmy she told me how to get there and to hurry MOM, Drive the speed limit she said, like I was going to slow. have fun Emmy

4 comments:

Kristine said...

She is so funny! I bet she thrives at preschool. I love that girl!

Julie said...

That cute girl! I can just imagine how she was. Too bad she has to wait this whole year to go to kindergarten-she is ready now. I hope she had fun.

Ryan and Megan said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited she gets to go to preschool again this year.

Tiffany said...

How cute...it is kinda sad that they are growing up though. Chloe asks us every day if she gets to go to kindergarten on Saturday. She misses playing with Em and Ky.