
I have to tell you about Emily, She has this baby, (in the yellow) that goes everywhere with us, she sleeps with it every night, she treats it as a real baby, she puts it to bed at night the baby has her favorite blankets too, we had gone to my parents for Thanksgiving and we lost it, come to find out Kylie and Alecia had hidden it, but forgot when we were searching for it, but needless to say we went home empty handed, Emily was fine with it, until bed time and she yelled for her to get in bed with her, and then it all came out she cried and cried and on and on, my parents had taken a picture of the baby when they moved the bed and found it shoved behind something. My parents had tucked it in bed for Emily and made sure no one touched it, but she got it back this last weekend, I didn't tell Emily we got it until I could meet with Mary to get it, so I told Emily that morning that after we got ready we have a baby for her, she ran to her room and got the baby's pacifier and said "mom I got her pacifier, because when she See's me she is going to cry so hard, because she missed me so much" she has not put the baby down. What I sweetie I have
4 comments:
Oh! so sweet! Mom and Dad were so good to take such good care :). I am just glad the two of them are finally back together!
Dang! I never heard the rest of the story! Emily is a cutie. I'm glad her and her baby are finally reunited. Happy day!
(And sorry for my daughter's part in them being exasperated!)
Hahaha. Okay, I was trying to write separated as the last word in my comment (not exasperated!), but I apparently spelled it wrong, and then clicked on the wrong suggestion. So, one more try:
(And sorry for my daughter's part in them being SEPARATED!)
Oh Do I evey feel your pain- My worst nightmare is losing The Blanket!! I'm afraid she is going to take it to kindergarten in her backpack. Such a cute grandma to tuck baby into bed. :)
Post a Comment