Monday, January 18, 2010

A sweet child

So the other night I had closed the store and came home after the kids had gone to bed, I walked into my room and found this on my bed from Kylie, I opened it up and there were 2 handmade bracelet's and a $5.00 bill as I start to cry and showed Chris, he new she made something but didn't now what, as I took the 5 bucks into her room she was still awake, I leaned down to thank her and asked her why she gave me money she said she wanted me to buy something for myself, as I felt quit bad for her giving me money and cried more she started to cry and said she wanted to give me something and that's what she had! I convinced her to keep her money and that I was so impressed that she had thought of me. I was thinking later about it, to be honest I wondered why would she gave me money, I often put little treats on the kids pillow with no note, I do it for fun or I find a little cute gift and think they will like it, and decided that's what she did but without the treat. I find that the bigger they get the more thoughtful they are, I was so impressed by her thoughtful thoughts.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Aww! That made me cry! What a sweet little girl!

Kristine said...

She is such a sweet girl. So thoughtful!

Chris and McKell said...

You have taught them well! So cute what a cute mommy you are!

Neika Boulter said...

Oh I have goosebumps! What a sweeeeeet girl! She is always so thoughtful! I wish Vernal wasn't so far away, we need to get together!

The Prices said...

It's often the little things like that, that make all the hard time worht it ALL!!

Julie said...

Kylie is just wonderful, what a good girl she is. She is being taught by example. You and Chris are such good parents.