Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10 yr. Anniversary!

10 yrs ago Chris and I got married, it was the happiest day of my life! I married my best friend, the man I wanted to grow old with, have a family, enjoy all the little things. WOW I cannot believe its been 10yrs already. A lot has happened in 10yrs, We moved to Vernal a few months after we got married, We had a baby (Kylie) we moved back to Spanish Fork and bought our 1st home, we had another baby (Emily) we sold our home and moved back to Vernal, Chris changed jobs for the better :), we bought and sold 13 cars. I have thought a lot today on all the things I enjoy from my husband
. he makes me smile every time he calls he lights up my life
. His love for his Girls we are his #1 priority
. His sweet jester's
. His comfort when your having a bad day
. His level headed, when I'm not he puts me back to reality
. He stands behind me (maybe he doesn't always agree but he stands behind me)
. The strive to do better.
. Kindness
I have married a wonderful man!
love ya Chris! Happy Anniversary Chris

8 comments:

Chris and McKell said...

Wow 10 years that is GREAT!!! Congrats on your milestone!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Kristine said...

Oh! That is so sweet! You really do have an awesome husband. Congrats you two!

Peggy said...

Awww! Congratulations! I'm sorry your ten year anniversary happened when he isn't even home. You two are great together. I love your post!

Ryan and Megan said...

Nothing like celebrating 10 years when you are thousands of miles apart! Congrats guys!!! Miss ya.

Neika Boulter said...

This anniversary will mean so much more after having to be apart for so long! Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Julie said...

Jan, what a wonderful post. You said so many nice things about Chris. He is a nice guy, we love him too. Those 10 years we so very fast. I am sorry you two were apart for the anniversary, but I bet he will make it up to you, and you to him. Glad you are still in love after all of these years.

Ronda said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Julie said...

I love that picture of you two, you look so happy together and having fun.