Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In with the new and out with the old

Not much to say but we bought this couch/sectional yesterday, were pretty excited to get rid of the old set, I have wanted this set forever and finally convinced Chris to buy it Yes convince Chris, its usually the other way around. So I am off to watch TV and enjoy this.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Janet, It is wonderful! I just love it. I like the color, it makes your room look so big.

Peggy said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you! I wish I could lounge on it right now.

Kristine said...

It's beautiful! It makes me want to nap on it. Sounds like Chris really loves it too!

Neika Boulter said...

i love big sectionals! and that chaise lounge is the best part! I'm so glad you have it AND someone to snuggle with you while you're on it!