
So I wanted to share some of my findings lately with Coupons!! I Love coupons I have gotten
alot of great deals either free or pretty close to it, I have so much fun doing this and my storage is getting pretty full from great
deal's, I may spend some time on the computer or cutting coupons but I have went from
walmart brand to all name brand, paying next to nothing now by no means I am a queen at this (but I am working on that) but hear of some of my deals, I bought 10 tubes of toothpaste for .64cents total, Chris's brand of
Deodorant for free, ( I got 6 of them free) Sure
deodorant for .30cents each, frizz-ease for 1.00 each, shaver's never in my life would I pay $10.00 for them but 2 I got for free and the other was .89 cents, but I get so excited when I open my closet for a new bottle of shampoo or conditioner and see a row of each kind. But wanted to share maybe this will get you excited, I budget myself for $40.00 a month on
extras just so I wont go over bored, I also cannot believe how much my grocery bill has went down.
5 comments:
Wow!! Gotta love a great deal!! I can't figure coupons out- they seem like too much work, and yet when I see this I think the work is worth it! Good job
awesome shopping sista!! I swear i like something even better when I get a good deal on it!! thats the best!
You are doing so much better than me! I wish I had the same bug as you do. Heck, after what we spent on re-doing our kitchen, I really need to be as good as you. You're my inspiration. :)
You need to show me how to do that! That is awesome!!!!
You have got to tell me when and where to go when you find a good deal.
Post a Comment