Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Fun in the dirt!!

This has been the funniest family activity for us, we have loved riding our bike's this is the first year we all have our own, its been great having older kids and been able to do different things with them. We have a riding place about 15minutes from home to ride, there are miles and miles of places to ride, The kids are so awesome at riding there bikes they stay up with everyone pretty good.. Emily thinks she needs an upgrade to a dirt bike (lol well see) but for right now everyone enjoys spending the time together..




Check out Emily's riding gloves, she has them on every time she rides, I think it makes her feel cool..

6 comments:

Scotty and Ky said...

Your girls are so cute! I loved seeing you guys even if it was just for a second at the reunion.

Kristine said...

I am jealous of those gloves! I'd want them too. I love all the fun things you guys do together as a family. These will be the things they remember most.

Peggy said...

She DOES look cool in those gloves! That's a really fun thing to do as a family! Makes me want to do it. :)

Neika Boulter said...

oh how fun!! they look like they are having the best time ever!! Its great having kids grow up and be their own person huh! See ya soon!

Karryn and Roger said...

so much fun, I remember going riding as a family and it was a blast. my boys are also jealous they want their own 4-wheelers.

Julie said...

I am glad you guys spend lots of time with your family. Your kids will grow up with lots of good memories.