Friday, November 5, 2010

Martial Art

I signed Ky up for Martial art and she loves it!! just ask her she is gleaming with excitement over this activity!! I think this will be good for her, it will boost her self confidence and her personality. She goes twice a week for three hours a week. I also hope it helps her with her sleeping she doesn't sleep to well I think she is restless at night and I hope this Seattle's her down and she can sleep better, plus until she gets her Asthma under control this isn't to wild of a sport.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Kylie, you look just awesome! You look so cool in that uniform. I hope you will have lots and lots of fun in this class. You should call Madison and talk to your cousin about her classes. Good luck, I love you.

Peggy said...

That's awesome! I'm glad she loves it!

Julie said...

Hey, I love you new boarder.

Kristine said...

Awesome shot too! I love that she's doing it.

Tiffany said...

How fun. I heard she was having troubles with her asthma. I hope she is doing better.