Friday, December 24, 2010

It's time to go!

This poor tree has had it!! sadly it is it's last Christmas at the Boulter"s, it's 10yrs old, it has served it's life and expectation, funny thing is we bought it the first year we were married at Walmart for$32.00 dollars (yes I wrote that on the box) but it looks sad this year a little homely despite I need more decorations and some one to lite it and it needs a star!! apparently tree decoration or buying decoration's is not my thing!! BUT I am going to buy a lilted tree and decoration's after Christmas...Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Kristine said...

It's a cute tree though! Merry Christmas! Love you guys tons!

Peggy said...

I love buying decorations after Christmas! Then I forget all about them, and it's like I got a present when I open the boxes of Christmas decorations the next year. It's like the first gift of the season. And that's awesome you are getting a pre-lit one! Every year as I'm stringing lights, I wish over and over and OVER that I had one.