Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Playing catch up

We have the coolest neighbor after the last snow storm he made a heal and came over and told the kids he made it with a slope so they could sled down it, the kids and Chris were there forever playing and making little jumps.
And the best part was no one got Hurt~ pheww
and everyone had fun

3 comments:

Peggy said...

That is possibly the dirtiest, yet funnest looking pile of snow I've ever seen!

Deb said...

Janet, I can't believe how much the girls have grown up. I hardly recognized them. Looks like you are all havinng fun. Ther girls still ask about Little Kylie all the time.

Julie said...

I want to play with them! They really had fun. You should have got in there with them (after you put the camera down) You have the nicest neighbors. I love your posts.