

So I have been meaning to update on Kylie and karate but
every time she goes to Karate I forget to take a picture of her with the new belt (well from like 2 months ago) but she had a tournament a little bit ago where she advanced to a yellow belt and it was so much fun to watch everyone move up in rank, now the most interesting thing to me was to me as they only speak Koren to everyone well for the most part and everyone did everything correct it was awesome to know that Kylie understands all that, she can count to 10 in Koren I wonder if she will take it in school where she knows
a lot now. But she LOVES it, she has gained so much self
confidence out of this class it's awesome.
1 comment:
That's so cool. I'm glad she likes it so much and is doing so well with it! Go Ky!
Post a Comment