
We finally got one!! we are pretty excited to go camping!!

The picture I am sitting on the couch but the bunk beds are 2 full size nope no more kids on the way just liked them that big!!

That door goes into the "parents" room/bed so it sleeps 9, the couch goes out same with the table, (sorry I left the curtains closed so its a little dark)
6 comments:
JANET! I am so excited for you guys! I'm sure more fun times are to come! It's nice!
I love it! You are going to have so much fun with it. Holy cow. It's like taking an entire house camping! And hey, if you're going to go camping, that's definitely the way to do it! I'm a little jealous.
Sweet!! When we going camping!! were always game!
Yay!!! So glad you guys were able to get one.
ohhhh its SO nice! I love it! We better plan our camp trip before the summer is GONE!
That is one nice trailer
Post a Comment