Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Girls softball team



I really had to share these pictures more than to tell a story cause Emily is a goof ball!! but I will share the story anyways the last 4 months both girls have played softball both on there own teams. This being Emily's first year I have to say was super funny cause well none of these little 6 year old's could play but it was a blast to watch and Emily had so much ambition out there it was fun but by the end of the season there little team had got it Emily has hitting the ball and they all seamed to have it together so next year will be fun too. Kylie has played the last 3 years and this is her favorite sport they had a awesome team and coaches they actually took 2ND (note the trophy) Kylie rocks at this she is a super good hitter and player it was so much fun this year they actually had to try out cause she is on the older league and she made it, Kylie cracked her growth plate towards the end of the season and verily made it Thur the last game. I really wanted her to do the All star team which travels but thank goodness I didn't since the doctor said 6wks no sports Ky was just thankful she finished softball. They had there banquet at the end of the season and everyone got shirts and the teams that placed received trophy that was the highlight for her.

2 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

I somehow missed this post before! That's so awesome they have been loving playing so much, and that they play so well!

Julie said...

That is a really cute trophey. I like those because can put it on the shelf to remember about lit.