I think I may have a problem can you keep a secret??? I love Coupons! there I said it out loud that means I admit it so its ok right!!! and I have a little person that is almost as bad as me can you guess..................yup Emily she is always looking out for a coupon, the funnier thing is I was looking thru her purse the other day and my Mom had given her a coupon binder and it was full of expired coupons, I thought it was pretty funny.
4 comments:
Haha! That's cute! There must be Support Groups, I'm sure. :)
I wish I was good at using coupons. I keep thinking I need a lesson on how to use them. It's funny that she likes coupons because Chloe is obsessed with receipts.
Awesome! I'm a little jealous. I have really, REALLY tried to fall in love, but I really just fell in hate.
That is to cute!!! My neighbor wants to have a coupon class. You were the first person I thought of. Loved all the suggestions and ideas you gave me at the family reunion I only wish that I wrote them down, I can't remember a dang thing you told me. (hint hint to remind me again)
Post a Comment