Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas pictures

Ya better late then never!! Christmas was great, the kids where happy with there gift's and loved the 3d ds the most, Every year I think we go over board and cant believe how much we spend, this year was a little different we bought the ds's and all the games and went shopping on black Friday and decided we were finish, (like we say every year) then thru the month of December I keep buying things thru out the month, but I had bad back problems, and other girl problems and that left me staying home and down allot thru the month of December, and really I didn't feel like I missed out going shopping late a nights, cause I new we were done, but Christmas came and the kids were so dang excited for all the gifts they got I decided they really don't need all the little extras it's me that feels that way, anyways It was a good Christmas and we are all healthy and Happy!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Looks like you all had fun!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Awww! Glad you guys had so much fun! And I think you're right- a lot of times it's just us that thinks they need all that.

And I can't believe how old Emily looks in that top right picture!