Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mountain dew

Doesn't this look yummy?? i think so every time I see a 32oz fountain drink with ice in it, I have learned I need to walk away, but this is the longest time in my life I have went without it yup 3+ months and counting. I am pretty proud of my self, it took me along time to stop thinking I needed one when I really didn't, I decided this is why people cant quit smoking because of the addictions, but I survived it, and yes I do want a drink some times but I have to tell my self I don't need it....so I gave my self a pat today on the back...

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I am proud of you! Seriously. It's a hard habit to break because it's more than just a love of the drink. It's a habit of having a bubbly drink. It's a habit of getting out and going to the gas station. There are multiple things to enjoy than just the drink!