Kylie's last day and a Elementary girl!! when did she get so old!, granite I ask myself that all the time, but this year I thought was the coolest program ever, they did an America theme, remember as a kid and you sang fifty nifty read all about it, and the Sung with all the states Alabama, Alaska ,etc, yup Emily had that nifty nifty song in her head it was funny, it was fun to watch cause i remember as a kid singing to exact songs it was good, I cant believe she will be in Middle school this next year, kinda sad Emily and Kylie will never be in the same school again :(
2 comments:
That is so weird that she will be in middle school. Glad she had a great program!
What a cutie! She is a more mature girl, so I think she's going to do great in middle school!
Post a Comment