Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emily's First Day of Preschool


It's here It's here I am finally going to school okay preschool I'm still a big girl! I asked Emily today if she could believe it was finally time to go to school she said it's been a long 2 weeks, 2 weeks I said, you have been asking me everyday when do I start school for month's, she got the school bag from her teacher, suprise suprise it was actually empty when she went to school after hours of "my teacher told me to bring all this stuff" what a cutey!!!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Woo Hoo! Preschool! I am shocked too that she left with an empty bag. She can be a very persuasive little girl!

Ryan and Megan said...

I am so glad she was excited, Karden was so nervous but the good mood rubbed off on him. They were so cute running in to preschool together. I think they are going to have a great year.

Peggy Eddleman said...

Aw, your little girl is growing up! She looks adorable... and excited!!!