

Today My baby is 4yrs old, but she told us she's not a baby she a big kid, and then she said see Mom now whe can have a baby because I'm not a baby, (oh my) I can't believe it, it seems like yesterday she was born, she was so excited for her present from Kylie she would not leave her alone, Kylie had put it under her bed so Emily would not find it, she hound her and houded her and Kylie never gave in, but Emily did get her talked in to telling her what color it was, I decided it was to much for Emily to understand why she had to wait because I was sick of hearing her nag Kylie about it. Good job Kylie on keeping it a secret. Emily is a ball of firecracker's she never shuts up and she makes you laugh so hard some time's, she is such a little sweetie....
3 comments:
Happy Bithday Em!!
From Karden
She is a firecracker and a cutie! Tell her we hope her birthday was great! I was going to have Alecia call her on her birthday, but she ended up being way too sick. I'm glad she didn't die of anticipation overload before getting to open her presents!! :-)
So cute! I sure that that sweetie! They both are adorable. So, are you going to do what Emily says?
Post a Comment