Sunday, September 21, 2008

THE SHED

Chris is feeling left out because I did'nt show everyone his project, We bought this shed in May it was a build your own Chris was EXCITED to do this on his own, well it has been month's and we are finished, It probably only took so long due to Chris in the hospital for diabetic stuff, shingles (no not from the roof) so with all the challanges we have had this summer we are done before winter, Chris loves it...

2 comments:

Nikki said...

wow! I do wonder what will happen to it when the wind really starts to blow...I mean if Chris did it all himself, I'm a little scared!!! Just kidding! :o) Way to go Chris!! Now get your butt to my house and build me one too!

Jake and Kate said...

That's awesome! Yikes, you've had a fun summer then, huh!?! I didn't know! Feels good to have it done and over with I bet. Way to go, Chris! It looks good!