Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged again!!!

8
The 8's tag (tagged by Ronda)
8 t.v show's I like to watch
1. 90210
2. dr 90210
3. ER
4. 24
5. Frasier
6. King of Queens
7. Sponge bob
8. Wizard of wavery place

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. was late to work
2. talked to 20 million realters
3. talk to Chris in Vernal
4. went to Mcdonald with the Kids
5. Visted with In-laws
6. drove the Subaru and I made it
7. cleaned my kitchen
8. played with the kids

8 of my favorite place to eat
1. Red Robin
2. Apple bee's
3. Cracker Barrell
4. Glades
5. Diamond Grill
6. My mom's
7. Joe Vera's
8. Brick oven

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Selling my home
2. getting a new home
3. moving to Vernal
4. having another child
5. watching Emily learn the right her name
6. Kylie getting Baptized
7. Chris having good health care at his new job
8. Chris getting Vacation time

8 things on my wish list
1. Loose a few pounds
2. tummy tuke one day
3. I want a mixer
4. sell home
5. get out of debt with the sell of my home
6. go to disney land with the kids
7. beable to quit Checker and stay home
8. go to the beach

8 people I tag?? sorry but I think this is fun to read about other's wish's and dreams are
1. Megan
2. Peggy
3. Tiffany
4. Kyle
5. nikki
sorry thats it since Ronda has done all the other people on my list we all have the same friends! apparently we need to expand our horrizon's

4 comments:

Neika Boulter said...

Fun tag! Its always fun to read about people! Hope all goes well with selling your house, and moving. Its stressful but exciting right?

Kristine said...

wth?!?! 24 is #4 on your list? Maybe by season 4 you'll have changed your ming.

Kristine said...

That was supposed to be *mind* lol

Ronda said...

sorry I used all your people. You're right we do need to expand our horizons, but all of our friends are so awesome!