Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just Kidden

So I canned my realter today, after I yelled at her and she yelled at me for yelling at her so I told her I wanted a new realter that would answere her phone and do what she said she would, the funny thing was I was yelling on the phone to her and Kylie thought it was pretty funny, and my Mom called right after that and Kylie answered the phone and told my Mom I just fired the Realter, On my defence I was having a HORRIBLE day so I was already testy then her assistant called me and delayed the flyer's another day, so I called my realter to complain and go fiqure she did'nt answere so I just let her have it and told her It needed a realter that worked for me. so happy day tommorrow's a new day and this time I will choose diffrent.

2 comments:

Brandee Lloyd said...

You go girl!!! I can totally picture you cusing her out. Hopefully you will have better luck this time but if you don't thats ok to because we kind of like you around here!

Tiffany said...

Good Job Janet!!! If you need any help finding a GREAT realtor, give me a call. I happen to have a few at my finger tips.