she did it, after all the times we go to the mall and Emily ask's can I get my ear's pierced sure but she seems to alway's chicken out, but this time she finally didn't! we had to due tons of couching but she did it...
Adorable! Gotta say, I loved the way she described how it all went down at dinner tonight-- how they used the "gun" and the sound it made as it poked through her ear... she is such a cute, funny girl!
I have wanted to get my Emilys ears pierced, and we almost have before, but she awlays chickens out too. So cute, maybe someday Emily will actually do it.
4 comments:
YEAH Em! You are so brave! She is growing up too fast Janet! Drop me an email sometime!
So cute! I love it! She's such a doll!
Adorable! Gotta say, I loved the way she described how it all went down at dinner tonight-- how they used the "gun" and the sound it made as it poked through her ear... she is such a cute, funny girl!
I have wanted to get my Emilys ears pierced, and we almost have before, but she awlays chickens out too. So cute, maybe someday Emily will actually do it.
Post a Comment